Returns and Refunds
Our Returns Policy forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale and should be read in conjunction with that document. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
All our paints are bespoke products, manufactured at the point of order. (This means that they are subject to: Terms and Conditions -> Section 8 EXCEPTIONS FOR THE RIGHT OD WITHDRAWAL -> 1. The Consumer does not have the right of withdrawal from a distance contract in the case of the following contracts -> 1. for the supply of goods made to the Consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;) As such, orders cannot be cancelled and are exempt from cancellation law.
We are also unable to accept returns of paints, except in such case as the product is found to be faulty, please consult the faulty items section below.
Please see below for our Policy regarding damaged or incorrect orders.
Please review our colour accuracy statement.
Other products available in our store (Waxes, Lacquers, Primers, Brushes and paper materials - colour charts/books) are subject to the 14-day right of withdrawal.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
A Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason, subject to section 8 of the Terms and Conditions.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com (Model withdrawal form you can find here or write it by yourself)
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day:
- on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the goods – in the case of a sales contract;
- on which the Consumer took possession of the last good, batch or part thereof, or from the day on which a third party other than the carrier, and indicated by the Consumer, took possession of the last good, batch or part thereof - in the event of a contract requiring a transfer of the ownership rights to numerous goods which are delivered individually, in batches or in parts.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Send the returned goods to us immediately to the following address: Street Stefana Żeromskiego 12, 56-100 Wołów, Poland but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, unless the item is incorrect or faulty, see below.
Payments made by you will be returned to you immediately on the terms set out in the Terms and Conditions of the store, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
If the Seller did not offer to collect the goods from the Consumer by itself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement until the Seller has received the goods back or the Consumer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
Please rememeber that the Consumer does not have the right of withdrawal from a distance contract in the case of the following contracts:
- for the supply of goods made to the Consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
- for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- for the supply of goods or services for which the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the Seller and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
Damaged or incorrect orders
Please check your order carefully immediately upon taking delivery of your order.
Denting to metal tins can occur during transit and these do not constitute a damaged/ faulty product. We do not offer refunds for dented tins as these do not materially affect the performance of the product.
You must advise us in writing to our postal address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any damages or incorrect items on the day your delivery is received. Failure to do so will mean we will deem your order to have been delivered correctly and you will have waived all rights to claim for replacement or credit. Please ensure you quote your full order number in your correspondence.
We advise that you retain all packaging in case your items need to be returned.
Please note that if any items are delivered, at your request, to an alternate location or left without signature, it is still your responsibility to ensure goods have been delivered correctly and that you have notified us of any problems on the day of delivery as stated above.
Credit for items will be issued within 14 days once the claim has been validated and the items have been returned for inspection.
We will replace or credit any goods found to be faulty provided you have notified us in writing to our postal address or by email to email@example.com within 14 days of taking delivery of your order.
Please note our colour accuracy statement. Colours will be deemed unacceptable if they vary from a correctly mixed paint of the same product, but not if they vary from the colour swatch, colour card, colour sample product or the same colour in an alternate product.
If the product is deemed to be of unacceptable standard, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Credit for items will be issued within 14 days once the claim has been validated.
The following content applies to theConsumer. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for detailed information on complaints.
In the event that we improperly perform the contract concluded with you, you have the right to submit a complaint - preferably to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a general rule, we are liable for a lack of conformity of the goods with the contract, existing at the time of delivery and revealed within two years from that time.
In the case of a lack of conformity of the good with the contract, the Consumer can - on the principles laid down in the Act on Consumer Rights:
- demand a replacement;
- demand a repair.
In addition, the Consumer may - on the principles laid down in the Act on Consumer Rights:
- make a statement to the Seller expressing the decision to withdraw from the contract;
- claim a price reduction
Details in this regard can be found in our Terms and Conditions.